myCIO's goal is to serve as a true "Personal Chief Investment Officer (CIO)" on behalf of our clients. myCIO is the former "Ernst & Young Investment Advisory Group" which was separated from Ernst & Young as the result of Sarbanes-Oxley. Our disciplined approach to Comprehensive, Independent, and Objective (CIO) investment advisory services ensures that each portfolio reflects a strategy tailored specifically for each client. Please reference the below listing of investment related services we perform as our client's trusted investment advisor.
- Assist in the creation of Investment Policy Statement (IPS) consistent with client's goals and objectives.
- Manager / Mutual fund selection and implementation of investment strategy
- Ongoing manager/ mutual fund review and due diligence
- Manager / Mutual fund replacement, as necessary
- Quarterly detailed review of investment performance, including benchmarking of manager/mutual fund performance against relevant indices
- Rebalancing of asset allocation as appropriate
- Review of alternative investments, including hedge funds and private equity
- Ongoing monitoring of realized gain and loss activity and proactive management of portfolio tax implications
- Account administration (processing wire letters, journals, trades, etc.)
- Concentrated Stock Positions and Exit Strategy
- Estate and Wealth Transfer
myCIO Wealth Partners LLC does not sell investment or insurance products. You can be confident that financial planning information and guidance is coming from a truly Comprehensive, Independent, and an Objective source. The only product we sell is advice.